BOOK INSTANT INSPECTION @ www.manme.com.au
This four bedroom family home with a fantastic fully fenced large back yard is ideally located close to all amenities and is within walking distance to schools, shops and public transport. The M1 is minutes away making access to Brisbane and the beautiful Gold Coast a breeze. The property has a huge deck for entertaining and the entire family to enjoy.
* Four bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
* Remaining bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
* Open plan tiled and air conditioned kitchen/dining/living leading to the large timber covered deck
* Recently renovated kitchen with new appliances
* Separate living room
* Separate laundry
* Large double lock up garage with internal access
* Large fully fenced back yard with covered storage area and cubby house
* Solar power with rebate included
* Pets considered on application
* Did you know you can apply before you view? Ask us how!
Upper Coomera - Know the Area!
Schools: Primary: Oxenford, Helensvale, Coomera, Pimpama, Coomera Special. Secondary: Helensvale, Coombabah. Upper Coomera State College (preparatory-year 12). Private: Saint Stephens (Anglican, Catholic, preparatory-year 12), Assisi Catholic College (preparatory-year 12).
Medical: Upper Coomera Medical Centre, River Meadows Shopping Centre, Upper Coomera. Doctors at Coomera, Coomera Shopping Village, Cnr Dreamworld Parkway and Yaun Street, Coomera.
Transport: Coomera train station is located on Foxwell Rd. Buses run through Coomera to Dreamworld and Helensvale station where it is possible to transfer and continue to other parts of the Gold Coast. Check timetables for more information.