BOOK INSTANT INSPECTIONS @ www.manme.com.au
This stunning and luxurious brand new G.J. Gardner home offers affordable luxurious living at its finest.
With two en-suited bedrooms - one on each level, separate living room, luxury kitchen and divine extra features such as ducted air conditioning throughout this home is a MUST SEE!!
- 4 Bedrooms - two bedrooms fully en-suited with large walk-in robes and the remaining bedrooms all with built in robes
- Upstairs features a fantastic master bedroom suite with walk-in robe, spacious en-suite with twin vanities and stunning free standing bath
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with floating timber floors throughout
- Huge kitchen with butlers pantry with stone bench tops, gas cook top, dishwasher and plumbed fridge space
- Large separate media room on the upper level
- Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning
- Second bathroom on the upper level with bath
- Additional powder room on the lower level
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Private undercover entertainment area overlooking the water
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Space for the whole family to enjoy
- Did you know you can apply before you view? Ask us how
Please note a pontoon is yet to come ! this home is still in the building process !
Helensvale - Know the Area!
Schools: Primary: Helensvale Primary School, Gaven and Coombabah Primary Schools. Secondary: Helensvale State High School, Pacific Pines and Coombabah High. Private: schools include A.B. Paterson, Coomera Anglican, Saint Stephen's, Jubilee Christian, Coomera College.
Medical: There are a number of medical centres in Helensvale including Monterey Keys Medical Centre (1 Monterey Keys Drive, Helensvale).
Transport: The suburb is well serviced with buses which link the Helensvale Rail Station to Southport and further south. The trains run from Helensvale south to Robina and north to Brisbane Airport.