BOOK INSTANT INSPECTIONS @ www.manme.com.au
Dont miss the opportunity to live in this immaculate three bedroom home in Coomera that is close to schools, shops, Westfield Coomera, public transport and half way between the Gold Coast and Brisbane. You will be away from the hustle and bustle in this quiet neighborhood yet still close to everything.
* Cook up a storm in the centally located gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, soft close drawers, 900mm fridge space with water and stainless steel applicances including a dishwasher. *Relax in the air conditioned dining room and family room.
* Enjoy the comfort of the air conditioned master bedroom with mirrored built in robes and an enuite with huge shower.
* The other two bedrooms have mirrored built in robes and ceiling fans for the warmer months.
* There is a private courtyard leading to the double lock up garage and fully fenced back yard.
* Sorry NO PETS!!
* Did you know you can apply before you view? Ask us how!
Coomera - Know The Area!
Schools: Primary: Oxenford, Helensvale, Coomera, Pimpama, Coomera Special. Secondary: Helensvale, Coombabah. Private: Saint Stephens (Anglican, Catholic, preparatory - year 12), Coomera Anglican (preparatory - year 12), Assisi Catholic College (preparatory - year 12), Upper Coomera State College (preparatory - year 12). St Josephs College
Medical: Upper Coomera Medical Centre, River Meadows Shopping Centre, Upper Coomera. Doctors at Coomera, Coomera Shopping Village, corner Dreamworld Parkway and Yaun Street, Coomera.
Transport: Coomera train station is located on Foxwell Road. Buses run through Coomera to Dreamworld and Helensvale station where it is possible to transfer and continue to other parts of the Gold Coast. Check timetables for more information.