BOOK INSTANT INSPECTIONS @ www.manme.com.au
Modern family home in the popular Essence Estate. Situated on a larger corner block this four bedroom home has plenty of room inside and out for the whole family. The open plan kitchen, dining and living area leads to the tiled outdoor patio and fully fenced back yard. Opposite Picnic Creek State School and close to the new Coomera Town Centre this home is perfectly positioned for the modern family.
* Four bedrooms - all with stainless steel ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Tiled, air conditioned open plan kitchen/lounge/dining leading to alfresco area
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
* Dishwasher included
* Tiled covered outdoor entertaining area
* Low maintenance fully fenced yard
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Pets considered on application
* Did you know you can apply before you view? Ask us how!
Coomera - Know The Area!
Schools: Primary: Picnic Creek State School, Oxenford, Helensvale, Coomera, Pimpama, Coomera Special. Secondary: Helensvale, Coombabah. Private: Saint Stephens (Anglican, Catholic, preparatory - year 12), Coomera Anglican (preparatory - year 12), Assisi Catholic College (preparatory - year 12), Upper Coomera State College (preparatory - year 12). St Josephs College
Medical: Upper Coomera Medical Centre, River Meadows Shopping Centre, Upper Coomera. Doctors at Coomera, Coomera Shopping Village, corner Dreamworld Parkway and Yaun Street, Coomera.
Transport: Coomera train station is located on Foxwell Road. Buses run through Coomera to Dreamworld and Helensvale station where it is possible to transfer and continue to other parts of the Gold Coast. Check timetables for more information.