BOOK INSTANT INSPECTIONS @ www.manme.com.au
This four bedroom home has plenty of room inside and out for the whole family. The open plan kitchen, dining and living area leads to the outdoor patio and fully fenced back yard.
* Four bedrooms, master bedroom includes walk in robe, ensuite with twin vanities and sliding doors to alfresco area
* Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining with study nook
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, plumbed fridge space and large pantry
* Covered outdoor patio area
* Air conditioning to master and living areas
* Separate media room with sliding doors
* Separate rumpus room/study
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Separate laundry
* Fully screened windows and doors
* Low maintenance fully fenced yard
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Sorry NO PETS!!
* Did you know you can apply before you view? Ask us how!
Coomera - Know The Area!
Schools: Primary: Oxenford, Helensvale, Coomera, Pimpama, Coomera Special. Secondary: Helensvale, Coombabah. Private: Saint Stephens (Anglican, Catholic, preparatory - year 12), Coomera Anglican (preparatory - year 12), Assisi Catholic College (preparatory - year 12), Upper Coomera State College (preparatory - year 12).
Medical: Upper Coomera Medical Centre, River Meadows Shopping Centre, Upper Coomera. Doctors at Coomera, Coomera Shopping Village, corner Dreamworld Parkway and Yaun Street, Coomera.
Transport: Coomera train station is located on Foxwell Road. Buses run through Coomera to Dreamworld and Helensvale station where it is possible to transfer and continue to other parts of the Gold Coast. Check timetables for more information.
Westfield Coomera, Foxwell Road. Coomera East Shopping Centre, Oakey Creek, with Woolworths, Chemmart Pharmacy, Bakery, News Agent and take away food stores.