BOOK INSTANT INSPECTIONS @ www.manme.com.au
This immaculately presented two storey executive duplex is filled with quality fittings and extra features to make this house an amazing home for you and your family. You will be comfortable all year round with ducted air conditioning and an incredibly private alfresco area for your outdoor setting, lounge and bar-b-q.
* Three bedrooms, large master downstairs with ensuite and walk in robe
* Further two bedrooms upstairs with built in mirrored wardrobes
* Main bathroom is situated upstairs and has a separate toilet
* Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Built in surround sound system
* Kitchen featuring stone bench tops, breakfast bar, five burner gas cook top, stainless steel dishwasher, extra-large plumbed fridge space and soft close drawers
* Separate laundry
* Open plan and tiled living/dining area leading to covered private alfresco
* Large covered private alfresco area with ceiling fan
* Ample storage throughout
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Fully fenced back yard and patio surrounded by lush established gardens
* NO PETS allowed!!
* Did you know you can apply before you view? Ask us how!
Coomera - Know The Area!
Schools: Primary: Oxenford, Helensvale, Coomera, Pimpama, Coomera Special. Secondary: Helensvale, Coombabah. Private: Saint Stephens (Anglican, Catholic, preparatory-year 12), Coomera Anglican (preparatory-year 12), Assisi Catholic College (preparatory-year 12), Upper Coomera State College (preparatory-year 12).
Medical: Upper Coomera Medical Centre, River Meadows Shopping Centre, Upper Coomera. Doctors at Coomera, Coomera Shopping Village, Cnr Dreamworld Parkway and Yaun Street, Coomera.
Transport: Coomera train station is located on Foxwell Rd. Buses run through Coomera to Dreamworld and Helensvale station where it is possible to transfer and continue to other parts of the Gold Coast. Check timetables for more information.