BOOK INSTANT INSPECTIONS @ www.manme.com.au
Located in the gorgeous Coomera Waters, this estate boasts recreation for the whole family with nature reserves, fishing jetty, parks and playgrounds and - saving the best for last - a sandy swimming beach. You will also have access to two recreational clubs featuring BBQ areas, gym, sauna, tennis courts and a heated pool.
Also located in Coomera Waters is a marina village with cafes, convenience store, chemist, medical centre and restaurants overlooking the Marina. With all Coomera Waters has to offer, why would you live anywhere else?!
* 4 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Master bedroom boasts ensuite and walk in robe with mirrored doors
* Further 3 bedrooms with built in robes
* Open kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and ample bench space
* Air conditioning in lounge room
* Tiled lounge and dining areas with screens
* Main bathroom has separate toilet
* Separate laundry room
* Double garage with remote and internal access
* Coomera Waters offers 24 hour on-site security
* Bring your furry friend along, pets are considered on application
* Did you know you can apply before you view? Ask us how!
Coomera - Know The Area!
Schools: Primary: Oxenford, Helensvale, Coomera, Pimpama, Coomera Special, Coomera Rivers.
Secondary: Helensvale, Coombabah. Private: Saint Stephens (Anglican, Catholic, preparatory - year 12), Coomera Anglican (preparatory - year 12), Assisi Catholic College (preparatory - year 12), Upper Coomera State College (preparatory - year 12).
Medical: Upper Coomera Medical Centre, River Meadows Shopping Centre, Upper Coomera. Doctors at Coomera, Coomera Shopping Village, corner Dreamworld Parkway and Yaun Street, Coomera.
Transport: Coomera train station is located on Foxwell Road. Buses run through Coomera to Dreamworld and Helensvale station where it is possible to transfer and continue to other parts of the Gold Coast. Check timetables for more information.