Manageme – Property Management Solutuion ("Manageme") respects your right to privacy. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988. Those Principles regulate how we collect, store, use and disclose personal information about you and other individuals.
Collection, use and disclosure
At Manageme, our agency will collect, hold, use and disclose to third parties, personal information for a number of reasons:
- To carry out appointments as Property Management Consultants for the rental property owners, which includes processing tenancy applications and managing tenancy relationships and the tenanted property.
- To carry out appointments as Sales Agents for clients selling their properties.
- To promote and market our services and the products and service of third parties (we only use personal information for this purpose and will not disclose it to third parties).
- To provide information on and promote properties for lease and for sale to the market.
- To reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals.
- For internal business processes such as market research and invoicing; and where required by law.
How we collect personal information about individuals
From the individuals themselves – through application forms, registration books at open for inspections, appointment forms, agreements, correspondence including emails, our web site and through verbal communications.
From third parties (including other Agents, from operators of tenancy reference databases and other publicly available databases and from referees) – in the course of verifying and evaluating tenancy applications and managing tenancy arrangements, and in carrying out agency services for a client, including through property searches.
Security of information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is not subject to loss, misuse, unauthorized access or alteration. We also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer required.
Access to personal information
If you would like to access or correct any personal information which we hold about you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please note that a charge may apply to cover all reasonable costs that we may incur in providing you with access to your personal information.
We take all reasonable steps to correct any information, which you show to be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
If you have any requests, questions or comments which you would like to make, please do not hesitate to contact us on:
Manageme – Property Management Solutions
Address: 8/131 Old Pacific Hwy, Oxenford, QLD, 4210 Phone: 07 5576 3222