All general repairs and maintenance requests must be made in writing to our office. Please refer to the Trouble Shooting Guide included in your Tenant Moving In Kit before lodging maintenance.
Lodge your request online and be kept updated with every step. You can do this by using our FREE Tenant Maintenance Reporting App (designed for smart phones and tablets) or our MAINTENANCE ISSUE Web Portal link below.
Report a Maintenance Issue
When lodging maintenance please give as best description of the issue, make and model (if an appliance, air conditioner etc.) and attach a photo if possible. Please be as specific as possible regarding the maintenance.
Advise us of your instructions regarding arranging access so that we can process your request quickly and our tradespeople can schedule your job in. The quickest way to have repairs attended to is by allowing access for the tradespeople, you can do so by giving authority to use the agency’s keys to enable the required tradesperson to access the property.
Please note, if you make a time to meet at the property with a tradesperson and you don’t show up, you will be given the invoice for the call out fee. If you will not be available please let your property manager know and we will arrange an entry notice for the tradesman to access the property.
Whilst we hope your tenancy will be trouble free, situations may arise that require urgent attention. Emergency items are generally those that could cause injury to the tenant or damage to the property, and may include:
- A burst water service or serious water service leak
- Blocked or broken lavatory system
- Serious roof leak or gas leak or dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage or serious storm, fire or impact damage
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- Failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- A fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- Faults likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the premises
- A serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using the premises
Emergency maintenance must be reported immediately. All emergencies must be phoned through to the office as soon as possible and then formalised online or in writing. If you have endeavoured to contact our office unsuccessfully for the required approval then it is requested that in such an emergency you refer to the second page of your lease and contact the nominated repairers listed.
WARNING: If the repair you ordered was not an emergency or you do not log your emergency maintenance, you may be liable for the tradespersons cost.
To discuss maintenance or repairs please speak with the team from ManageMe.
Phone 07 5573 6222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org